Freedom Blend Coffee General Manager
The Freedom Blend Coffee General Manager will work closely with Freedom for Youth Ministries program staff to effectively run a youth employment training program. They will be responsible for all aspects of Freedom Blend Coffee Business Operations, providing world class hospitality and customer service. The General Manager also facilitates on-going training and development of current staff.
For additional details see the attached pdf.
To apply, submit your cover letter, resume, and statement of faith to email@example.com.
- Called to reach young people and the community with the Gospel
- Have a growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills in leading staff
- Ability to train, encourage and correct staff and program participants
- Desire to develop the community around the shop
- Proficient in administrative duties such as scheduling, developing informational material, performance evaluations, budgeting, etc.
- Able to develop a good understanding of all facets of the ministry and work effectively with other team members to create repeatable – effective processes
- Entrepreneurial drive to solve problems and overcome obstacles
- Knowledge and experience in a high-volume coffee shop or food industry environment
- Serve Safe Manager Certified
- Must agree to and sign the Freedom for Youth Statement of Faith
Please see the PDF below for a full list of responsibilities.
Ready To Get Involved
“I love how we boldly proclaim the whole Gospel at Freedom for Youth! I have enjoyed getting to know all the students and look forward to sharing the good news with them every week!” - Nicole, Volunteer